Sunday, June 26, 2011

Four documentaries you have to see

I believe that the most important things we should think about and discuss are the things that we don't want to think about and discuss.

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I believe in sin and righteousness (or wrong and right) as true forces that need to be understood as much as our human scope allows. With that understanding and knowledge, we acquire an amount of power, and in turn we are given a responsibility to do the right thing. We have to hold ourselves personally accountable and fulfill a certain role of stewardship. That truth applies to everyday situations, regardless of their level of importance.

This blog is one of my methods of stewardship. I come across information that I believe to be of high impact on society at large, and I share some of it on the internet and through word of mouth. If I decided to blog in-depth about everything I discover (through simple inquisitiveness), I would have to make this a career and take double shifts. Thankfully I have found some resources that make my task easier.

The documentaries below provide information that challenge the popular worldview-by-design in America and beyond. They deserve your attention. They will inspire questions.



 








No comments: